Technical How can i get 17inch to fit my fiat punto mk1?

Currently reading:
Technical How can i get 17inch to fit my fiat punto mk1?

Abjected

Im going to be honest to you, i dont know alot when it comes to fitting alloy's etc, So how would i go about fitting 17inch Alloys on a mk1 Fiat Punto, I know the ones i have are default at 15", so is it possible to fit 17"?

Regard's Abjected(y)

It might be possible but in my opinion, it will look horrible. If you want to do it by all means go for it but you will need really low profile tyres, pcd will need to be either 4x98 or 4x100 (will need wobbly bolts for 4x100) the centre bore needs to be 58.1 or MORE, anything less than 58.1 wont fit unless you get them bored out and im not too sure on the ET of the mk1 puntos but i know the mk2 are around 35. Other people may be able to shed some light on this but thats all i know :)

Thank you alot my friend, i will take what you have said into note, and i will wait for abit more feedback until i think upon putting 17" on the mk1 :) but like i said thank you for your help :)

1970s slot mags on a Model T Ford? Not a good look. Noughties(+) wheels on a 90's car also dont work. Grannie in a miniskirt comes to mind.

Would a new transit van look ok on 20-35 wheels & tyres compared to a standard 16-65 wheels & tyres. Its sometimes done but looks silly. I rest my case.

Back