General Home Refurbs

Currently reading:
General Home Refurbs

matt or gloss?

Dunno. I'll let you choose that one. I was thinking of doing the whole of the wheels on the White Selecta Black, but didn't think it would look good because of the black bumpers and what the previous owner done with blacking the bottom of the doors.

If I was doing it on the 750L and had it as my daily runner though, I would have done them black, because I don't think it would have gone to badly with the Blue.

Does anyone know If Fiat done the steel rims in a cream colour (1989 Time) as one of the one's on the 750L is a cream colour and looks good and we were wanting to get a paint match. Any idea's?

Wheels done! Make the Panda look loads better (y)

Attachments

• DSC00247.JPG
    DSC00247.JPG
    685.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC00284.JPG
    DSC00284.JPG
    658.3 KB · Views: 19
Well, Nothings wrong with them, but i have a clock and cigarette lighter to wire in and im very good at shorting circuits.

The lighter doesnt seem to much hassle, but the car didnt originaly have a clock, so there are no cables for it, but as it is next to the hazards which are on a permenant circuit, i guess i could run it off them:confused:

Sorted, Clock and Lighter wired in, and it took all of 20mins, most of which trying to get the dash back on.

You were right Jon, there was a connector for the clock, hidden behind the binnacle, a very unusal place I think.

So im now finished with what i had planned:D

now then, browsing Ebay.it, the newer of our style panda's have consols, easily accesible (have to say never seen one on ebay or any were else) or just on the continent? And more importanly, would they fit!?

Craig.

Think he means the centre console that I wouldn't mind either (plastic oddments tray and posh gear lever and gaitor) I know you can find them in CLX's just haven't come across one yet.

I thought so. Be warned that they are a pain to fit to a Panda which didn't come with one as standard. If your removing it from a scrap car I recomend getting the gear lever also as they are slightly different I think, which causes half of the problems (y)

Jon.

Right then, with all the planed work completed, now for the bumpers and other outer trim.

Bumper wise, suffering from a bit of sag (like all old girls;)) but is it generally the bumber bracket, on the side of the arch or inside of the bumber that is likely to have broken or just become unclipped? And is it an easy fix more importantly?

Also, the rear guards around the back arch, are these clipped on or screwed from the inside?

Any help/previous experience would be hugely appreciated.

Craig.

Last edited:
Does anyone know If Fiat done the steel rims in a cream colour (1989 Time) as one of the one's on the 750L is a cream colour and looks good and we were wanting to get a paint match. Any idea's?

Are you sure that´s not a Sisley wheel - easy to tell as it would be different to the 2x4 wheels. They are cream I think, but I don´t know the colour code I´m afraid.

Are you sure that´s not a Sisley wheel - easy to tell as it would be different to the 2x4 wheels. They are cream I think, but I don´t know the colour code I´m afraid.

Hi BR, thanks for the reply. It's defo a 2x4 rim, and I just so happened to take a pic that I've yet to post, so here it is;

DSC07336.JPG

And low and behold, unless it's my screen, it looks nothing like what it does in real life on a sunny day.

What colour does everyone else see it as, might be my parcial colourblindness also :(

Jon.

So hands off!:devil::D

It's ok, I've already got a pair of them type of visors in my Selecta :p

Lol, I noticed he's got a few different things for sale. If no-one has bidded towards the end, I'm going to get the coil packs possibly, already got 3 pairs spare though :eek:

I recomend anyone else with a Injection Panda buys them as a spare, as sod law if one goes in your Panda, there won't be any on eBay and they're not cheap to replace new I've been told (y) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Panda-Cl...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Jon.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back