Holy crap!

Currently reading:
Holy crap!

Wow, that was quick! Sorry JonnyBoy - I didn't mean to bring the party to an end, I was adding an absent Irish opinion to a three page thread and poof - it went up in smoke. Please post more jokes, but this time about people from Sheffield ;)

D

cinqsandminis said:
Wow, that was quick! Sorry JonnyBoy - I didn't mean to bring the party to an end, I was adding an absent Irish opinion to a three page thread and poof - it went up in smoke. Please post more jokes, but this time about people from Sheffield ;)

D

LOL - basically any joke about being tight can apply to Yorkshiremen!! :D

cinqsandminis said:

D
i think if there were sheffield jokes he would post, if there was rochdale jokes i would laugh, why take it personal????

post a few english jokes and see who gives a crap :)

there was a blonde girl driving her coop down the road the other day, she see another blonde girl sitting in a field rowing in a boat, the coop blonde was real angry, she get out of her car an says, oi its ******* stupid ******* blonde girls like you that give blonde girls like me a bad name :mad: and if i could swim i would be over there now thumping you :p

dave said:
there was a blonde girl driving her coop down the road the other day, she see another blonde girl sitting in a field rowing in a boat, the coop blonde was real angry, she get out of her car an says, oi its ******* stupid ******* blonde girls like you that give blonde girls like me a bad name :mad: and if i could swim i would be over there now thumping you :p

So lame you cant help but laugh at them :D

99% of jokes involve someone laughing at a minority of people. Now I haven't read the joke in question but I imagine it's one of those 'Paddy and Murphy' kinda jokes which while they poke fun at a race are not offensive per se. If it was a civil war stylie 'joke' then well I don't find those amusing (as we all come down on one side of the political divide or the other). I wouldn't say I exactly like people making jokes at the expense of my race, nationality, gender etc. but it happens and I don't get offended by it. Sometimes people can be over sensitive but as has been said before it's a very fine line between a joke and intolerance and I think it's the tone in which the joke was meant that has to be considered. That made no sense but it's nearly 3am and it's been a very long day!

Back