Holiday accessories

Currently reading:
Holiday accessories

charmed103

so as not to go :Offtopic: with sammi's thread i thought id start my own!!

When i fly it wil be the first time I have flown, not scared:rolleyes: :cry: much!!

so i thought id start getting a few bits for the flight cos its a long un, but when i went into town centre today to look i went in2 the miniture section of boots and there are about 95 different varieities of the shame thing:confused:

what do people recommend/suggest i take with me on the flight, i am gona get some travel socks, but what else do you think??

help please:)

Last edited:
BKT200_spr.jpg

boots has an excellent travel and flight section, lots of decent products.

i find though free bar makes all anxieties fade awayyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

and dont think about....

40image.jpg
:eek:

turboned said:
BKT200_spr.jpg

boots has an excellent travel and flight section, lots of decent products.

i find though free bar makes all anxieties fade awayyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

free bar!!, hurrah I can look a wreck when i get on and off the plane:eek:

its not 2 bad as i am flying at night, leave at 22.05pm so i hope that if i stay awake all the night b4 i will sleep cos don't land in singapore till 17.55 the next day

and as for the other:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'll try not to!!

mmm eats!!, they say that airline food aint so bad these days!!!

was on a course for work the other day:sleep: thats how exciting it was but one the women that i sat next to had just come back and she said u get tvs and all sorts:cool: :cool:

i am sooo excited, also going to london this weekend for my birthday(y)

no wonder I am always skint:bang:

charmed103 said:
mmm eats!!, they say that airline food aint so bad these days!!!

was on a course for work the other day:sleep: thats how exciting it was but one the women that i sat next to had just come back and she said u get tvs and all sorts:cool: :cool:

i am sooo excited, also going to london this weekend for my birthday(y)

no wonder I am always skint:bang:

My best friends daughter is here, she's just telling me what they got when she went to australia last year...

blanket
mini tube of toothpaste
toothbrush
book of tv shows/films which are showing
mini slippers

she hadnt been on an aeroplane before so a long first haul for her too, bless her she's only 7!! ;)

fiatangel said:
My best friends daughter is here, she's just telling me what they got when she went to australia last year...

blanket
mini tube of toothpaste
toothbrush
book of tv shows/films which are showing
mini slippers

she hadnt been on an aeroplane before so a long first haul for her too, bless her she's only 7!! ;)

ah bless:)

yeah am going to airport by self as if my family come I will cry:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: that much!!!

so going own on coach, so the less hand luggage the better!!!

does anyone know the mazimum weight for hand luggage:confused:

I recommend some comfy trainers, that way you can walk up and down the plane in comfort and not get DVT :)

AppleSei said:
I recommend some comfy trainers, that way you can walk up and down the plane in comfort and not get DVT :)

oh yeah, take half an aspirin as that thins the blood a little, less chance of dvt :D

asprin doesnt actually thin the blood, but i wont go in to that - oh look yay my 3 years at uni has paid off to something.lol

just keep moving you feet or walk up and down the plane, but very unlikely you will get dvt if your young.

id recommend a car mag, paper and ipod, possibiliy even a psp :D

charmed103 said:
does anyone know the mazimum weight for hand luggage:confused:

depends with your airline, check there website or the boring bits that come with the tickets. Short haul flights are usually 5kg, but it varies with destination and airline

Back