DSC03490.JPG

Hmmm Ive gone to the dark side!

Introduction

Well as Ive been getting poorer and poorer lately with my HGT being abit thirsty, Ive had to get a more economical car and the BMW 320d ticked all my boxes. So went out and got one today. Its the SE version so gets some nice toys, plus a 6 cd changer. Has 1 years mot and 6 months tax and Im chuffed. Hope you FFers like it to (y)
DSC03490.JPG

DSC03491.JPG

DSC03492.JPG

DSC03493.JPG
Tehe for now it will be known as my Fiat 3 series :D Hmmm I know what you mean but it looks 100x more nicer than the Passats or Boras I was looking at. Yup heres one I just got Sorry its a bit dark, but it is night :p
DSC03494.JPG

I hate bloody bmw drivers....................f***ing c**ks do my head they don't pay attention to the rest of the world they think the own the roads or somet................oh & nothing against you and congrats

wow so you've got yourslef an E46! i didnt see that one coming tbh.

i like it a lot. (y)

i've been watching a few of them on ebay but they keep going for £2500-3000 which is too much more than an equivalent alfa imo. if it wasnt for that i'd buy one because they're great.

gonna remap it?

im sure they SE had better spec alloys than that.

Think previous owners along the way have changed the wheels to some from a lower spec model

Haha didnt think I was going to get much love on this one! I dont know about boring, have any of you seen the VAG stuff?! Yawn! Plus since I was a kid Ive had a soft spot for the 3 series, and Ive still got that smile on my face which I had when getting in the Bravo! Yes there are loads of crap Beamer drivers who are balls at driving them, but Im Fiat through and through, so I drive normally and I actually indicate :p Thanks jug gald you like it, got to agree I didnt see me getting a one either until I typed 'fast diesel' in to google and then wham!!! There it was, what sold it was MPG and tax, plus of course all the toys you get (y) Hmmm I wana re-map but will that kill it? plus being a RWD can Red Dot catter for that?
Nope Apple these are the standard SE alloy wheels you get, have a look on Ebay and most have these types.
The 168bhp came out on the 05 plate I think, but this one is the 150bhp varient with 243 ft-lb :)
Well it makes me smile, and I love the cruise control, acelerate and decelerate with buttons on the steering wheel, no need for the pedel :)

I wana re-map but will that kill it? plus being a RWD can Red Dot catter for that?
the 190bhp map is popular and problem free.

RWD makes no difference because its a prewritten map. there is no need to get it on the rollers its just an ecu flash. personally i wouldn't go to reddot.

Ok cool thanks, where would you got to then jug?
not sure for your part of the country. in the north east the bimmer boys mostly go to supertuning.

personally i'd try to get a dozen prices for local mappers and then see if you can find good and bad stories about them online.

Back