Hilarious Ebay Auction

Currently reading:
Hilarious Ebay Auction

Dr_Pepper

What's the worst that can happen?
This is so funny I'm still laughing but I have to give the barryboys the credit because they found it - it's brilliant a chaved up BX. Check out the questions people have asked!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18174&item=4533623343&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

s.gif
Q: Are you serious about selling this beauty coz it looks wicked. What will you take for her, or would you be interested in a part ex for a P reg skip?
Just thought, I also have like a chip thing for it which tricks the engine into thinking it's colder than it actually is and this increases your BHP. On this car, it's meant to add 8BHP and is completely legal; I just never got rount to fitting it
Interior could really do with a hoover

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Funny questions yeah, aside from it being french it's not actually that bad. Remove a couple of badges and those neons and your laughing.

Liam

it's not actually that bad. Remove a couple of badges and those neons and your laughing
Yeah and get new wipers
And clean the filth off
And get new brakes
And fix the glovebox
And change the wiper abck to legal
And get a new tyre
And get a stereo
And fix the heater
And get it through the MOT next month
And fix the handbrake

The hydrolic (sic) suspension is good for a laugh though, my dad had a BX they are good solid cars. And it's got to be worth it for £5, but I think he's forgot to put a reserve on it because I bet he won't sell it for that if he doesn't get any more buyers.

the best question is the first one...

I have a budget of 6.50 do you think this will be enough to secure the car?

Quality!!

Back