General Highest mileage new panda

Currently reading:
General Highest mileage new panda

77k on my 2016 1.2 Panda. Still on it's original timing belt! :eek: Don't worry, it's getting changed very soon.

Surely that's not the highest 1.2?

My 2014 Panda 4x4 Antarctica TA has covered over 44k miles, I think it had around 32k on it when we got it a couple of years ago. which was quite low.
No issues with it at all, next job will be rear discs and pads, I guess they must be the original discs.
I think with the TA you have to make sure you keep on top of regular oil changes, more regular than the service schedule suggests, make sure the oil is the correct spec and a good quality oil.
I don't see any issues with a high mileage car providing it has been serviced regularly.

I’ve just bought a 2013 TwinAir 0.9L Panda with 141k miles! I had a look to see if a forum like this existed and I’m glad it does.

It has full service history and 1 owner from new, did about 25k miles a year every year with regular services all at same garage on the Isle of Skye, I now drive it around Belfast and I’m loving it.

I think mine may be the highest out there…?

Last edited:
My 2014 Fiat Panda 4x4 Antarctic TA is on 45k miles, no major issues since we bought it over 2 years ago now, it had around 32k miles on it, trying my hardest not to put too many miles on it and keeping it below 50k is going to be a struggle as I just enjoy driving it and hate leaving it sat on the drive, did that for around 6 months and it caused my first little issue with it, ie non starting!
Service book is fully stamped up, it had been freshly serviced at the time of purchase and I've had it serviced twice since owning it, so it's basically had 3 services in the last 2 years / 13,000 miles.
I think regular oil changes are the key to a healthy TA and trouble free long term ownership.

I’ve just bought a 2013 TwinAir 0.9L Panda with 141k miles! I had a look to see if a forum like this existed and I’m glad it does.

It has full service history and 1 owner from new, did about 25k miles a year every year with regular services all at same garage on the Isle of Skye, I now drive it around Belfast and I’m loving it.

141k impressive!!
I think owners fear high mileage on a smaller engine, I've always believed as long as regular oil changes, maintenance and services are kept up, I don't see any problems really!
Do you know if it's on it's original turbo, cam chain or clutch etc

TwinAir 4x4 from 2012 with 75,000 miles. Engine is good, alternator may be on the way out though.

2013 4x4 TA just hit 91k. It’s had a few minor grumbles in its life, just had a new alternator and my handbrake cable snapped last month, that was a fun fix as cables appear to be in short supply.

Out of curiosity, has it had an engine rebuild at any point, do you know? If not, that is a mighty impressive performance!

There was a chap on here a few years ago who bought a Panda 100HP with 196,000 on the clock, and the car finally went to the scrapyard with around 230,000 on the clock... after being involved in a prang!!

Back