Technical hifi system and color

Currently reading:
Technical hifi system and color

christos

I just ordered my 3d 1.6 Dynamic with the 260W hifi system and the CD changer. Any experience on the system's overall performance? My mom owns a 2001 Punto with the hifi system plus subwoofer installed, and I found its performance rather poor. The dealer told me there is no comparison between the two systems so I decided to go for it. Is it Blaupunkt made? One more thing: I ordered the car in white, but now I have second thoughts (Scilla red metallic would be better maybe?) Does anyone own a white 3-door? I saw one a few weeks ago and I liked it very much, but now everyone says I made the wrong choice... Any feedback on these two matters would be welcome! Thanks, Christos.[?]

Hi Christos,

I never saw a 3-door white in Italy (only some 5 door...), but if you like it...
I like 5 doors in light-coloured, and 3 doors in dark-coloured...

Yes, HiFi is Blackpunt... I heard one in a Fiat saloon, for me it's a good compromise cost/performance: you can do better with an craftmade system, but it's also more expensive...
Maybe some "crazy" keen on hard ICE tuning couldn't be with my opinion...

I also heard someone that thought HiFi a Bose system, but not in Italy...
In Fiat brochures in Italy isn't mentioned Bose system by Fiat, only Lybra, 147, etc... have it...

Ciao!

Roberto

Back