Hi

Currently reading:
Hi

Hi all graham from Perth Australia

Gud day Graham , Mickey from the UK !

Welcome .

You must have been up early in the morning to post , 4 am , Jeeze mate . Yeah okay , i am aware of the time difference , any way what motor have you got mate .

Gud day Graham , Mickey from the UK !

Welcome .

You must have been up early in the morning to post , 4 am , Jeeze mate . Yeah okay , i am aware of the time difference , any way what motor have you got mate .
Fiat decato 3.0 diesel automatic 2015 got this issue. Ha ha it’s 430 am here now

Attachments

• 0DD24DB9-F1AB-4D68-9356-2F8E71C1A7A1.jpeg
    0DD24DB9-F1AB-4D68-9356-2F8E71C1A7A1.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 13
Ha ha it’s 430 am here now

Good grief mate , it's 930 pm here .

Right , well my van is about 15 years older than yours , so i can't really help with this . But my guess is the main problem is the pump mentioned at the head of the list , and the other problems stem from this . However this is a pure guess , and not based on any fact . As i'm afraid i'm not familiar with your model van . I've no idea what this pump does , let alone where to find it ! . My own gearbox is manual and cable operated , sorry !

So my advice , would be to post full details on a new thread .

You need to go to the main forum menu , and click on the Ducato page , listed under sub section , Fiat commercials . I warn you it's in the last section of the main menu .

Now at the head of the page is a blue line with Welcome a newbie , and below that there is another line , green this time . that is the main question and answer menu .
Just below the green line you should find a green circle with a slightly darker green letter C inside , this is your access to ask a question . Click on prefix and select the relevant box . I would suggest Technical or maybe General . Then fill your thread title , which looks to be gearbox issues .

This will unlock the main question box , so just fill in and ask your question there . Now give as full details as you can , and don't forget to list your van type , model if known , plus year of manufacture . The more information the guys have the better . The photo would also be a good idea .

Back