Hi

Currently reading:
Hi

surprise

Well I never thought I'd end up on this forum..
Over the last three years these have been my vehicles.
Mitsubishi L200 barbarian 2017
Mercedes c180 2019
Mercedes cls350 2005
Seat ateca FS 2021
Hyundai Kona electric 2021
Mercedes e350 convertible 2010
BMW 535d GT 2010

I bought a 2009 500 pop multijet with a dead gearbox for £500 to flip it..
Since that I've fallen for the little car and sold my 535... Putting it back to perfect ..
So far apart from gearbox I have done wheels, tyres, suspension all round inc droplinks, soundproofed the entire car, added usb ports.
New interior on its way and changing the white fan controls etc all to black. New Android head unit will be put in as well as a remap, dpf and egr delete. New style lights and bubpers and I'll have a car better than new for peanuts that does 70 mpg...
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd end up here!
I'm 6'2 and my boy is 6'4... People are usually surprised when they carve me up and expect to see a lady driving 🤣.

Hi and welcome. I just love driving our wee Panda for much the same reason. There's no temptation to race anyone and it's lovely to feel no need to "compete". My Mrs says that for a bloke to drive it means that I'm "comfortable" in my own skin feeling no need to "prove" anything to anyone - It's true!
Thank you 👍.. absolutely correct.. reached 50 this year and started to work out the money I've spent on cars and fuel 🤦.. as you say we're comfortable and confident in ourselves.

Back