Hi people, new to the forum.

Currently reading:
Hi people, new to the forum.

SionnacAbu

I've recently purchased 2005 Fiat Scudo van and I figured if I need to know anything about the vehicle this site should be able to help. Thanks for the add, ATB.

New to more modern Panda's (2014 poverty spec pop🤣) with 75,000 on the clock is there anything I need to look out for that could fail? The cambelt was changed 10k ago and after 12 months we're completely happy with everything it has done!

My only question to anyone is what is the cambelt change intervals on a 2014 1242cc Panda in months or miles which ever comes first?

New to more modern Panda's (2014 poverty spec pop🤣) with 75,000 on the clock is there anything I need to look out for that could fail? The cambelt was changed 10k ago and after 12 months we're completely happy with everything it has done!

My only question to anyone is what is the cambelt change intervals on a 2014 1242cc Panda in months or miles which ever comes first?
@Fiat CR42 Falco Hi and welcome, it might be an idea to repost this in the Panda 2012+ section so it has a better chance of being seen by other owners:

If it's anything like the 2004-2012 169 Panda, you should check the rear beam axle spring pans, oil sump, and coolant return pipe behind the exhaust manifold for rust, and make sure the 'duckbill' scuttle drains under the windscreen are kept clear. I'm sure the friendly 319 owners will have more ideas!

The owners' handbook states timing belt interval of 72k miles / 96 months. If you don't have a handbook it's available to download here:

Back