General Hi Panda People!

Currently reading:
General Hi Panda People!

Hi everyone, just thought i'd revisit this forum after about a year to say i now have a panda!

I used to have a grande punto which i loved, but i have had quite a bad 12 months with a bereavment, 2 house moves, big changes at work, family probs, health etc... So in a nut shell, i am now back on track have my own house and bought a panda multijet to save some pennies. Different car entirely to the grande, i've had to get used to the 'handling' but apart from that i love it. It feels so much faster than my old 1.2 grande, and i'm getting 60+mpg :) So i'd just thought i'd say hello and introduce myself to this part of the forum (y)

I do a 50 mile round trip for work every day, using dual carriageways and motorways mainly, hence the good economy. Saying that though, i've been off for a couple of weeks doing mainly urban driving to go places and it's still doing arond 60. I am so pleased with it (y) It's a different animal 'scuse the pun..) to my old grande, more cheeky to drive rather than anythin else, discovered quite quickly it likes to go very slowly around wet roundabouts!

You should have no bother getting 60mpg. I get that on my commute across town in mine... :D

I got an average of 70mpg on a good run from Belfast to Galway and back (even with a roof-box on top) lol.

Back