Hi new to fiats

Currently reading:
Hi new to fiats

stilo49

Hi new to the forum not long got the stilo, well its the wifes, but I always had vw but the fiat dis long like good car when I get the work done on it and most my family had fiats when I was a kid. One thing not sure about what model it is got no the papers its a 1.6 16v 5 door but lookin at pics one hatch backs there no rear side window next to back door. Is any one know /Cant tell me what model it is and looks little longer than hatch?

Sorry forgot pic.

Attachments

• 16647161153892083581562860080229.jpg
    16647161153892083581562860080229.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 21
Hi and welcome :)

The stilo is about the only uk model Ive not owned.. no dealers back then..

We travelled a couple of hours to see a used one once.. but it had a dash full of error warnings.. so didnt entertain buying it

The dash errors appears to be a common theme

I think there were only Hatch and Estate variants

Trim would be
Active, Dynamic and Eleganza in all probability

Question.. how many gloveboxes? :)

Yeah if battery low lights up like Xmas lol no the wing got dynamic. Mine petrol 1.6 AT&T only seeing what looks like mine 1.9jtd.the petrol ones not having the wee window next to door. Engine good on it just needs lot welding that try and work my way through in time.

There are 2 glove boxes on the passenger side. One (possibly lockable) that drops down and another above it that lifts up.

There have been a few posts on the forum where people say they've had a Stilo for several years, but only recently found the upper glove box. :mad:
I never know I'll to have a look the night lol

Back