General Hi, New 100HP Owner!

Currently reading:
General Hi, New 100HP Owner!

Try selecting 'Rock' on the EQ and turn the loudness off. Really brings in the subwoofer I find. I do admit though to liking bass (normally in the form of bass guitar, not that R&B ****e). (y)

That's quite interesting, because without the subwoofer, the 'Rock' setting on the EQ feels quite boomy and the speakers sound a bit 'muffled'....

For this reason I tend to use the 'User' setting with it tweaked somewhere between the 'Classic' and 'Rock' settings....

I would imagine taking the lower end out and putting it throught the sub would improve this quite a bit....

That's quite interesting, because without the subwoofer, the 'Rock' setting on the EQ feels quite boomy and the speakers sound a bit 'muffled'....

For this reason I tend to use the 'User' setting with it tweaked somewhere between the 'Classic' and 'Rock' settings....

I would imagine taking the lower end out and putting it throught the sub would improve this quite a bit....

Don't forget the upgrade has got the tweeters as well. The other speakers are also different so I hear. So it probably isn't a good comparison comparing the upgraded system to the standard in respect of settings.

I like good bass, but it does also seem to separate well, though i'm no audiophile.

Yeah I would imagine the extra tweeters make a difference as the door speakers are low down and the treble does get a bit lost in the carpet....

(n)

Back