General Hi from a soon to be 100HP owner

Currently reading:
General Hi from a soon to be 100HP owner

Whippet

I've read the reviews, watched the online vids and took a test drive.
Well, I was hooked and so I've gone and ordered one in white, expecting delivery within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

I can hardly wait:D

I'll post some pic's once she's been delivered.

Haven't decided what to call her yet.

BTW I haven't seen any other 100HP's on the road in the Yorkshire area. :confused:

:D hi..had mine since august,in grey.done just about 1500 miles.
your in for a treat,goes round corners on rails. engine is a cracker,splendid gear box and shift.
my o/h has got used to the panda bounce,the suspension does crash on poor surfaces. excellent value for money,we love it.:)

Hi from me too.

I've just ordered a grey HP which I hope to be collecting on Monday.

Simon

Welcome Whippet! Nicely appropriate name for a 100HP owner which surely the motoring equivalent of an miniature Italian Greyhound....

Congrats on the purchase, my g/f and I are waiting for her new grey one to arrive sometime in the next couple of weeks too. Looking forward to it!

Welcome all new and pending hp owners.

Now........are we ever going to have this fabled 100hp owner meet?:rolleyes: ;)

Welcome all new and pending hp owners.

Now........are we ever going to have this fabled 100hp owner meet?:rolleyes: ;)
we should. but id rather we did when we can get a good number of people and when more have modifications like induction and exhaust systems. more interesting to me then at least.

:slayer: After a 6 week wait I've finally taken delivery of my white 100HP.
It looks better than I imagined and it came with the red badges as standard:eek:

Although I've not opened her up yet, I still had a hoot blatting along my local B roads (y).
Handles like she's on rails and great brakes. A little bumpy but that adds to the fun :D.

Looking forward to giving her a right good caning. I think I'll need to cover a few more miles though before I do that :cry:.

Surprised to find that this car doesn't come with a locking fuel cap(n)

I'll upload a couple of images within the next few days, as there are very few images of white 100's on the web.(y)

i'd be up for a group meet, sounds good.

we have an induction kit on my mrs's 100hp and it makes the car sound very meen.

we have also had the front windows tinted to match the rears.

we have 3 monitor's in ours too, for the kids and one for me up front.
not sure what we can do next though, maybe an exhaust.

i'd be up for a group meet, sounds good.

we have an induction kit on my mrs's 100hp and it makes the car sound very meen.

we have also had the front windows tinted to match the rears.

we have 3 monitor's in ours too, for the kids and one for me up front.
not sure what we can do next though, maybe an exhaust.

Need pics of all the new 100hp Panda's (y)

I have the gsr induction kit on a 100hp makes a lovely noise just got to get an exhaust to match it now

Hello all,

Thought this was an appropriate thread to say hi.

I'm expecting a white 100HP at the beginning of November, can't wait! It's a company car, so I won't be able to tinker with induction unfortunately.

Nathan

Welcome :D. Another white one!

The HP's a riot to drive... I've not had so much fun driving in a long time :devil: Hope you enjoy as much as I. It's a cracking little car :slayer:

Back