General Hi can you help?

Currently reading:
General Hi can you help?

i havent been on here for ages and ages!

im just wondering if any my old cars are still around?

S plate Yellow sei abarth 1242, sold on ebay to a guy called Gex

and

M599 WFS Black cinq abarth 1242 on 15" black chrome wheels

anyone seen any these cars?

hi!
its still owned by my mate chris.

its had a bit done to it, swapped 185's to the front, new yokos fitted, red dot grooved discs, fast road pads, vacuum gauge fitted (matches the temp gauge), blue cathodes installed in the boot, new rear brake shoes, new handbrake cable

he had trouble with it recently, injection light and hesitation. turned out to be a duff MAP sensor.

its been looked after too, just had a fluid change and i think hes doing the plugs soon.

im sure he'll post on here soon, but its being looked after dont worry :)

Yeah, Your 1242cc Sei's still about...I was sat in its passenger seat trying to helkp measure the voltage across the rear wiper feed earlier today ;)

Got new coolant on saturday...apparently the old stuff was red goo.
It feels very solid, Im a big fan of it...its fortunate that I can get into uni most mornings in it whilst my Cinq is dead! ;):D

As you have heard, the car is still goin strong. Apart from the mods that arc listed its also had blue flaps fitted, a stereo and front speakers. The drums and exhaust manifold have been painted matt black too. I will get some photos when it gets cleaned, its in dire need of a wash. Also as mentioned above the car is in clubcento, it was instantly recognised by some of the members.

glad its still going!

i done that conversion with my own hands, it seems a testament to the work i put into the preparation for it.
i think the blue mudflaps will look sweet! i have red ones on one of my 205s :)

after the cinq and sei i went all french lol

ive now got a 205 gti track car wi cage etc, a 205 gti 1.9, a 306 xsi and an AXGT with only 38k on the clock!

s3ccw said:
glad its still going!

i done that conversion with my own hands, it seems a testament to the work i put into the preparation for it. !

Oddly unlike mine then, I spent a good month planning it, then a week (really), but 3 off the road, then its still buggered!!

Back