Hi All - yet another newbie!

Currently reading:
Hi All - yet another newbie!

Nikki

(y) Hi All,

I hope everyone is well. I am a fairly new fiat owner. Picked up my mk1 punto 60s a few months ago. Nice little car, could do with a little more oomph:yum: .

I will post some pics up later on but I am just starting to alter the car slightly, taking off certain badges, making the indicators clear. Want to add foglights but seems it will be a rather tricky job.

Anyhoo, I shall go and have a nose around the forums.

Nikki
:wave:

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
Hello, Welcome to the forum!

where abouts in Wiltshire are you from? i used to live in Heytesbury just outside Warminster.

Have fun,
Ry

OP
OP
Nikki

Nikki

You aint that far for any future Welsh meets then :D welcome on board (y)

Na, not at all. Think maybe a couple of hours away - depending on traffic (y)

Saying that my car isnt really ready to show off, after all its only a 1.2 60s - not exactly sporty :rolleyes:

PNL

Banned
Na, not at all. Think maybe a couple of hours away - depending on traffic (y)

Saying that my car isnt really ready to show off, after all its only a 1.2 60s - not exactly sporty :rolleyes:

You dont need a show car we just have a meet and general mess around :D

Gav F

Stripped

my uno is a 1L and as soon as i pass my test when im 17 i will be at every FF meet showing it off cos i love it :D
and hey, although ive already complimented your 60s on your other thread :rolleyes::wave:

OP
OP
Nikki

Nikki

my uno is a 1L and as soon as i pass my test when im 17 i will be at every FF meet showing it off cos i love it :D
and hey, although ive already complimented your 60s on your other thread :rolleyes::wave:

(y) :wave:

Cheers chappy! :cool: I used to have a 1.6 pug (auto) but i wanted something a little cheaper to tax - thats why my punto came along. Im missing the speed a little at the mo. Its not to bad once its in third gear, its getting there :rolleyes:

Will see if i can do some more work on the little beastie tomorrow and take some more pics!

So, from your comment im guessing your not quite 17 yet? How comes you have a car? Wish i had a car waiting for me when i turned 17. Didnt learn to drive until I was 19. Wasnt really that interested. Started out with a vw 1.4 polo, then got a mk3 ibiza 1.4, then my 1.6 106 pug and not got my punto.

Last edited: