Technical HGT Oil Pressure Gauge

Currently reading:
Technical HGT Oil Pressure Gauge

no name

I want to install oil pressure gauge, but i don't know where to install the oil press sender..... HELP????????
:bang:

I don't know how does it looks like and where is that sensor..
Can you sand me a picture????
THANKS FOR REPLY
:worship:

1997 FIAT BRAVO HGT 2.0 20v

unfortunatly mate you have to scrap the origiginal and use the sender unit you get with youre guage which will require an adapter and this is located on the back of the engine on the left hand side abou 6"'s away from the inlet.
the throttle body has to come off to access this

oilswitch1.jpg
(y)

:worship: :worship: :worship:
I'll try to install and i will tell you about what i did
(y)

unfortunatly mate you have to scrap the origiginal and use the sender unit you get with youre guage which will require an adapter and this is located on the back of the engine on the left hand side abou 6"'s away from the inlet.
the throttle body has to come off to access this

oilswitch1.jpg
(y)

once you have unpluged the connector circled in black undo the sender unit with a spanner(cant remember the size)put the adapapter in there use ptf tape to do this then the sender unit then plug and play. have you a oil temp or water temp? if oil where did you put it?(y)

It's on the oil pan
:)

Attachments

• 07102007096a.JPG
    07102007096a.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 88
Finaly i install oil pressure sensor and it works!!! I don't know what is the correct pressure when idle. I have 750 rpm and 2.5bar. Is that good pressure???

This is the oil pressure sensor that i install and the oil press gauge.

Attachments

• oilpressurechrome_sender.jpg
    oilpressurechrome_sender.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 17102007114.jpg
    17102007114.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 46
Now i have problem with my oil pressure gauge. It freakin out when the oil press comes to 2bar. It goes very nervous from 2 to 3 bar when i hit the gas pedal too fast. If i put the gas slowly it goes normal. I dont know what is the problem???:bang:
My problem is similar like this:

Back