Hey

Currently reading:
Hey

Belle

New girl here...

Just passed my test at the grand old age of 35!!

Bought Myrtle my Punto 75SX last September, and took my test in her. Unfortunately she died tonight, so I'm sure you can understand my grief in having something taken away that you love, and have only just got... Gutted!

PS. A few friends have said that she is protesting about the name I've given her...

Hey there Newbie :wave: nice to have you (y) aboard theres lots of punto peeps around and plenty of helping hands also (y)will soon have you up and running again.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

35 is 'young' to pass your driving test. passed mine 2 years ago at the grand old age of 47 :D :D

Hope your enjoying the driving its like a new lease of life(y)

Steve

Thanks for welcome guys :)

All I keep saying to myself is.... WHY the hell didn't I do it sooner! I'm (was) loving it to death.

Belle said:
Thanks for welcome guys :)

All I keep saying to myself is.... WHY the hell didn't I do it sooner! I'm (was) loving it to death.

Snap :bang:

Steve

dave said:
yeah i reckon its the name, she probably getting bullied by other car because of that, i bet other cars been calling her Myrtle the turtle :(

welcome to the forum :)

Do you think? If I called her something like Daisy, do you reckon she will start in the morning?

Any suggestions on this matter would be most welcome :)

Hello and Welcome :wave:

I hope Myrtle gets better soon :)

dave said:
no Daisy sucks as well, are you sure its a girl as most puntos are boys :confused:

Since when?

Myrtle is a very girly Aqua colour, and I'm sure the only guys driveing a Punto of the same colour are most definitely GAY!

dave said:
most puntos are boys :confused:

After a discussion with my sister today, her view was - that actually Myrtle is a boy, as a girl would never have left me stranded in the wrong part of town at night, so, Myrtle is a boy in drag. You were right all along Dave :D

Back