HEY YOU LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently reading:
HEY YOU LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Stuart DemonD
Nice one, Sammi - some people don't even look beyond the LL [mention no names] :p

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, with options :D

I only use the 'active topics' page - hell of a lot easier ;)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

There's more than just a Leisure Lounge? Ooh have we got a Pleasure Bathroom?

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

I was surprised enough to be told the other day this was a car website....I then remembered why I came here, to fix the car!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

Hey, how come Ben can quote me, but be ahead of me in the posting time!!!Hmmmm......

Japanese time, maybe!!!!!

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, with options :D

This is a fine example of redirectional threading because we are ACTUALLY AIMING TOWARDS FIAT CARS!!!! *i need to sit down*!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

ok, sorry my bad. I'm on the new server :D - which is in a different timezone.. lol...

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint

Not at all :) - you guys are currently connecting via Florida. I'm testing the new box in Texas... there's a one hour difference, i forgot to change... but 'tis all ok now :)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

Back