General He's home

Currently reading:
General He's home

Ok,
Firstly Hi everyone,
Never posted in this section before, previously posted in Sei/Cinq section (having owned both and still have sei), new panda (owned 100HP) and Barchetta section (still in garage too:D) but I now have an old school Panda in the stable too, but not just any Panda, Juppy lives on:slayer:
DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

Sorry about the mess of the garage but that is Juppy safely parked up beside the Barchetta and mums Alfa GT.
The fold keeps growing, that makes 1 Italian van, 2 Italian bikes and 4 Italian cars.

Thanks to Stuart for everything, couldnt ask for a nicer bloke, and the car is in brilliant condition.
I have no plans for him, just keep him in the best condition and on the roads and running free.

Mark

Hi Plug,
Thanks for the welcome.
Oh dont worry, he will be well looked after, trying to get a cover for him at the min.
I see you have a barchetta too, nice one.
Will get more, better, pics of Juppy to-morrow all being well.
Cheers

mark

Thanks Stuart, as promised he will be well kept and any problems I will be coming for you for help and advice. A lot of that stuff in the garage will be getting moved out, just waiting on the finishing touches for the shed, so he will be safe.
Hi Wee Smurf, long time no see.
I will be at as many shows and meets as possible, work permitting is the big pain:bang:
Heading out now to give him a clean after his run home last night.
Cheers

Mark

Thanks for the welcome guys, Ive been told this is the friendliest section and certainly looking that way, good stuff.
Yeah it is a great one, no tax or insurance yet so havent got out in it, bar round the driveway, looking forward to it though.
It will be drove, not big miles or anything mad like Jim, and will have to get a trailer, but just looking forward to getting out in him.
Lewey, that must be one quick panda you have, I had a Black 100HP, brilliant car, but can only imagine what that engine is like in the old panda, nice work.

Mark

hi mate glad juppy has gone to a good home, I was the first "forum" owner I found him in need of some tlc (see pic) he was only hours away from being towed to the scrapyard when i found him great car I only sold him because i found a sisley.

Attachments

• juppy as purchased.jpg
    juppy as purchased.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 32
  • E505 JPY.JPG
    E505 JPY.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 16
Hi Urchin, yeah stuart told me about the skip lorry, glad you where there, he has come along way.
Thanks for the pics, I'll save them on the comp, and i see a 126 in the back ground of the 1st pic :D.
Is there much difference between Juppy and a sisley?
Cheers

mark

Thanks Mick, need a cover for him.
Itching to get out on the roads in him, just getting it de-sorned and taxed, soon soon.
I already have an itch for another lol

Mark

Back