General Here is mine

Currently reading:
General Here is mine

Macca56

Just a basic Punto but i love it,Just done over 500 miles and the only problem i have had is a bit of paintwork needed sorting and i have just noticed the reversing light as moisture on the inside which is no big deal really,(not sure how you remove these but if i cannot figure it out its under warranty anyway:))

Attachments

• DSCF1938.JPG
    DSCF1938.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • DSCF1939.JPG
    DSCF1939.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
glad to see another GP on the roads m8!(y) like the side skirts did they come with it or did you get that as a extra?

Hmmmm your rubbing strips are different to mine! Are yours aftermarket ones? Min get thicker the further towards the rear arch you go... and they're already coming off after 11 months!(n)

punto1.jpg

Last edited:
how wierd... I have a red three door sporting, and I don't have any rubbing strips ...... were they option?

nah its a achual fiat product, got some on my car. but i think there is a diffrence betwen the 1s you can get in factory and as a part

Faulty paintwork was under the petrol filler cap but its been done,the rubbing strips where put on at the fiat garage so i suppose there are fiat ones but i am not sure

i thought they were an option, £20 i think extra, or they were when i was getting one as they are extra on the Fiat build your car on the net

i thought they were an option, £20 i think extra, or they were when i was getting one as they are extra on the Fiat build your car on the net

Following on from my query about my rubbing strips being different... well the car has just been in for its first service this week. I mentioned the fact that the rubbing strips were coming off as one of my snags that needed sorting. PDH Fiat called me half way through the day to say they have been fitted incorrectly which is why they are falling off. Apparently, they are supposed to be fitted above the crease on the doors, but some muppet at Fiat has fitted them below the crease and they are coming away from the car where the rear wing curves out!!! (notice from my pic above that they extend onto the rear wheelarch when they shouldnt). Initially, they tried to get out of replacing them as they said that they were a dealer fitted option hence I would have to take the car back to the supplying dealer (200 miles away), until I showed them the order form which clearly shows they were ordered as a factory fitted option... how can Fiat be such idiots to allow this through quality control?? (n)

Back