helz and bismarck cause havoc.....

Currently reading:
helz and bismarck cause havoc.....

Do I look like an elderly woman who might drive a french car? :eek:

I find it really hard to work out how people can do this because the slip lane would face away from you so you would have to do a u-turn to get onto it :bang:

Stupid cow anyway!

"The Crown Prosecution Service will now decide if she should be charged."

Ffs its not that hard is it?? :confused:

They hand out £60 fines and 3 points for doing a few mph over because it's a potential danger.

She really has nearly killed lots of people so a custodial sentance is the only way to handle it. That and competence testing once you're past retirement age.

what's really puzzling is that she didnt stop of her own accord, even after cars nearly wiped her out and one had to crash to avoid her. you just wouldnt keep going unless you were retarded. she needs to be banned for life at the very least.

So its about the probability of winning rather than serving in the interest of good old fashion justice?

So its about the probability of winning rather than serving in the interest of good old fashion justice?
bingo.jpg

They hand out £60 fines and 3 points for doing a few mph over because it's a potential danger.

She really has nearly killed lots of people so a custodial sentance is the only way to handle it. That and competence testing once you're past retirement age.

:yeahthat:

If the driver committing the offence was a spotty Chav in a Saxo playing loud music he'd have his licence taken away and be banged up for being a menace to society (quite right too!) But because it's some little old dear the CPS has to "think about it in the public interest" :confused:

And as Hellcat says, doing a few mph over the speed limit can get you hammered with a fine and points, yet driving extremely dangerously whilst oblivious to other motorists and putting their lives at risk doesn't warrant such instant punishment? Stupid and unfair, and putting out completely the wrong message to the general public.

The woman concerned needs to have her licence withdrawn and re-sit an extended driving test to have any hope of driving again in my opinion. Think of what may have happend if the other drivers hadn't avoided her...

The little old woman (nun) who did a U-turn across a major dual carriageway - taking me out in the process - was banned from driving and made to take a driver awareness course which she probably has no chance of passing.

Of course nothing else happened despite the collision having sent me into the opposite carriageway... where there were cars coming at 70ish and lorries at 60...

crash2.JPG

Last edited:
The little old woman (nun) who did a U-turn across a major dual carriageway - taking me out in the process - was banned from driving and made to take a driver awareness course which she probably has no chance of passing.

Of course nothing else happened despite the collision having sent me into the opposite carriageway... where there were cars coming at 70ish and lorries at 60...

:eek: Hope you got a fair compensation deal!.

Nope. I wasn't that sort of person. Although after a shafting from my Insurance company I won't be as 'British' again.

Image added above for detail.. and yes I did go over the curb, narrowly missing a road sign, and crash barrier with my foot firmly planted on the brake... and just stopped it within the 'turn right' sliproad area.

Back