Help!!

Currently reading:
Help!!

jemma

:confused: i have just bought my very first car a geourgeous little fiat punto! the problem is the front indicator bulb needs changing and i dont have a clu if i can change it myself or do i need to take it to a garage? and any ideas how much it will cost???

im not too sure its an x reg e door elx if that helps??

ok. is it the drivers side or the passenger side ?? if its the drivers side its a lot easier todo. if its the passenger side you may have to take whole light unit out..

if its drivers side open bonnet look at back of light you will see 2 metal clips pull them back then the back of the light should come/pull off. then you twist the bulb holder and pull iy out and change bulb. you can get bulb from halfords about £2 maybe cheaper from a car parts shop.

which side is it ?

yeah you can still do it but probelm on that side s the space there ias hardly any at the back of the light due to other parts. most people have to unbolt the headlight and pull it forward/out to be able to get hand down back to change the bulbs in there.

you know any friendly mechanis who can do it for you ?? or a friend who dont mind undoing stuff lol unless you dont mind doing it ? its not hard just more of a pain in the A. lol you dont live near norwich do you ?

no manchester!!
im sure il rope sum1 into helping me!
thanks 4 your help!

Back