Help?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently reading:
Help?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello i just dented my car And broke my rear light No worries about the light as i can pick 1 of those any where.
I was just wondering how much it would be for a rear side panel its dented write on the corner and dented far in .
Would it be able to get repaired Or just better off getting 1 from the scrap yard or just How much would a whole new 1 cost

Sorry SSR Im not familier with what car your driving :( so cant answer this or attempt to :)

PNL said:
Sorry SSR Im not familier with what car your driving :( so cant answer this or attempt to :)

I reckon its a Punto Phil :)

Without pics its impossible to say - but you mean replacing the side panel? That'd be a big job.

chaos said:
I reckon its a Punto Phil :)

Without pics its impossible to say - but you mean replacing the side panel? That'd be a big job.

Thankyou my not so little Chaotic buddy Oh yes completely replacing a side panel in a punto is very expensive (n) its all according how bad but can tell you it cost £400 to have it done on one of my sons cars and that wasnt a replacment panel but a beat out fill and respray :(

Back