General help!

Currently reading:
General help!

[email protected]

earlier in the week, my fiat brava came to an abrupt halt with a clatter from underneath the engine. not sure what it was, but I lost all the gearbox oil. I drove it for about 1/2 a mile then there was another clatter, and I lost all power and the clutch went rock solid. I can't move the clutch at all, and I wondered if anyone has any idea what the problem may be.

earlier in the week, my fiat brava came to an abrupt halt with a clatter from underneath the engine. not sure what it was, but I lost all the gearbox oil. I drove it for about 1/2 a mile then there was another clatter, and I lost all power and the clutch went rock solid. I can't move the clutch at all, and I wondered if anyone has any idea what the problem may be.

your gonna need a new gear box and you might have snapped the crankshaft in half this mean the clutch bearing has welded itself to the diaphram of the pressure plate which means a new gearbox and clutch set up and maybe a new fly wheel due to excessive damage also check your big ends cause if they are damged that means the pistons have damaged the main block ok mate any problems just mail me back:bang:

Back