General help with price for my cinq sporting

Currently reading:
General help with price for my cinq sporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairyclairey

I want to sell my little cinq and im unsure what price to put it up for, traders are tryong to take it for next to nothing!
It is a cinq sporting 1.1i, 88k on clock, 3 previous owners 2 being women, service history barring 2 years which werent consecutive, has fiat alloys, k &n air filter, lowered, full intergrated xplod system, including tweeters and little sub, lowered, spoiler, abarth skirts, abarth mats, tax til august, mot til next jan, alarm, immobilser, tinted windows, in fantastic condition (98/r) few little paint chips but very minor, all fiat keys, handbook, haynes manual, had oil leak but rocker box needed new seal which has been replaced, tracking needs doing but will sort that, and twin exhaust which was patched and came off put bandage on but only needs welding a bit. will add pics

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 19
  • media2.jpg
    media2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 16
very nice car, what colour is it? doesnt look red on my pc, more like purply/red metallic, sort of like the SX colour.. the code/colour is on a sticker in the boot if you don't know the colour off the top of your head..
If i was looking for a cinq i would be interested but i already have 2 on my drive at the moment!
Cheers
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back