Help To Keep Your License

Currently reading:
Help To Keep Your License

I'm glad he's kept his license and his job. I don't fancy supporting him and his family while he's on benefits when he's fully capable of doing it himself. Why can't they just suspend / ban the bike element of a license? :confused:

or make him ride a moped again
He'll soon learn that speed isn't everything as he has an emotional breakdown on it

Ziggy

I'm glad he's kept his license and his job. I don't fancy supporting him and his family while he's on benefits when he's fully capable of doing it himself. Why can't they just suspend / ban the bike element of a license? :confused:

or make him ride a moped again
He'll soon learn that speed isn't everything as he has an emotional breakdown on it

Ziggy

Complete ban from everything aside from a 50cc moped AND an exception allowing him to ONLY drive the 1 particular vehicle for work on condition that said vehicle is fitted with shedloads of monitoring tech - so 'they' can see if he does over the posted limit (my satnav flashes red if I'm doing even 1mph over what it thinks I should be doing), not to mention monitoring his driving via good dashcams.
And by way of a fine, he should be made to pay for all this tech himself.
Never let him ride a fast bike or car again.

I fimly believe that wrongdoers should be punished - and I also agree that 'we' should not be left propping up these idiots for years to come.
It was their crime so they should pay the price.
Something that society seems to fail on these days.

Last edited:
Just a heads up.

A friend of mine drives HGV for a living, he also rides an R1.

He was caught speeding again on his R1 a few months ago. 85mph in a 30 zone, yes its bad I agree, he was prepared to loose his license for what he had done which would mean he lost his job and as a result probabely his home.

This company( http://www.thejohnsonpartnership.co.uk ) not only saved his license but got his sentence suspended.

Whilst I don't agree with what he did, or the fact he practically got away with it, if you find yourself in a similar postition they're good, very good so give them a call.
Shady, your friend is an idiot, but I think you already know that.
Do you know how much this defence cost your friend?
To be honest I would rather have to pay my share through taxation of having this bloke out of work than think that me and my wife and kids are sharing the roads with him on either a bike or especially behind the wheel of an HGV.
Give him my regards when you seen him, drunk in the pub.:bang:

Shady, your friend is an idiot, but I think you already know that.
Do you know how much this defence cost your friend?
To be honest I would rather have to pay my share through taxation of having this bloke out of work than think that me and my wife and kids are sharing the roads with him on either a bike or especially behind the wheel of an HGV.
Give him my regards when you seen him, drunk in the pub.:bang:

Yes he is, I'm surprised he still has a license.
85mph in a 30 even at 4am is not only stupid its dangerous.

I just hope he learns his lesson this time because his missus and kids deserve better.

Back