Help - Sound System

Currently reading:
Help - Sound System

Reks

Hello guys, im kinda new at forum, so if this thread isnt at the right place, please mods move it into the right section.

So, i currently own a fiat brava 1.4 12v, got it from my dad, and theres somethings i would like to change on it, starting with the sound system, but i have some doubts which i would like to be informed about.

I was thinking in replacing the door speakers for some 16.5cm speakers, but im not sure if thats possible, a friend told me it cannot be possible because the window can smash the speaker while going down, so i would like to know if i really could install those speakers

Also, i was thinking on this system: radio - alpine cde-9880r
front speakers/tweeter - alpine spg-17cs
amp- alpine pmx-f640
back speakers - still lookin'

Whats ur answer/opinion bout those 2 things?
thanks!

PS: take in consideration that im kinda starter when it comes to car audio. (y)

There isnt really a problem with the windows on the bravo i dont think. The speakers are a different shape to normal round speakers but can you can buy http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/auto...areaweekend-front-speaker-adaptor-p-9023.html
That will turn the speaker to a 13cm (not brilliant size by a long way)

The only way to get 6 1/2" in there would be to get creative with some MDF and fiberglass.

As for your choice in kit apart from speaker size it all looks pretty good to me (y)

Back