Punto Evo Help, selespeed issue! Dualogic, no gears

Currently reading:
Punto Evo Help, selespeed issue! Dualogic, no gears

Jasonfiatpunto

Hello all, hope all is well, looking for some help.

About 4 months ago I got this car, there was a bas selespeed motor, changed it out with a new one as the old brushes plate was burned out. Since then car drives beautiful. Up till one week ago, reverse gear starting not going in and got worried. I will play with it until it went in for 2 days and decided something is very wrong.

The forward gears for those days worked beautiful and the R would go in so randomly and easy then other times nothing and the buzzer making noise. The car is doing 53k km Remember it has a new pump and I didn't change anything else as the car was in good condition.

Came today to start it and try sorting out to realise there is now no forward gears at all, pump primed for a bit long time when door was open but made no different to selecting gears. While the car is runing you would hear quick stints of the pump sort of mini primes, very very quick and short, then a few seconds another, it never did that before. I now scanned it again and I am attaching the photos. The scan with more is from today and the one with less is from 1 week ago. I looked at the pressure from the sensor via the scanner and now it's high as 72psi when those mini quick stints of the pump comes on, normally before when I check and ai changed the pump it normally will prime and stop around 50 or so and reprime when drops to close to 40 etc.

I will greatly appreacite some help as this is quite a disappointment now with covid etc.

Attachments

• 20210817_161203.jpg
    20210817_161203.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 88
  • 20210805_190347.jpg
    20210805_190347.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 33
Back