Technical Help Please

Currently reading:
Technical Help Please

matrixscaz

before i rant just like to say cool forum :)

I have a N Reg cinq and the central locking is faulty keeps going mental. i browsed the forum and found ablout the linkage bar and attempted to straighten it but still no joy.

Does anyone have any ideas i was really thinking of disabling the central locking but i have no idea can any one help me please :confused: :worship:

thanks in advance

do you know where the fuses are for to disable the cental locking mate??:confused:

Cannot help you, but can tell an anegdote which can give you a hint on how silly things can sometimes be. On one occasion the alarm system in the car was going crazy, switching itself on and off randomly. But this was only happening when a certain relative was visiting and we were playing table tennis with him in a room nearby the car. It turned out that the remote he had was tuned to the same frequency as ours and he had his remote wobling inside his pocket while playing table tennis, pushing the buttons all the time :D. Conclusion: try to see if your neibourhs are not causing you the trouble, or maybe your own remote is short circuting. /Woj

Whip the door cards off and clean then WD40 all the connections, if that doesn't help the central locking relay is under the passengers side of the dash.

Back