help please, bravo facia

Currently reading:
help please, bravo facia

ant_j

Hi im new to the forum!
Im buyin an x2000 plate bravo hgt and will replace to stereo with the one i have (pioneerDEH-P9600MP) http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/product_detail.jsp?product_id=7548&taxonomy_id=25-121
it has the front panel move down to show a hidden screen. Will this be possible to fit with the available after market facia adaptor, as it looks like it can be a tight squeeze? Dont fancy buying a new stereo?

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome :) How are you enjoying the new car? It depends on the angle the front drops down at, there is a flat bit of the fascia just before the headunit so if the front drops down more than a few mm below the bottom of the HU then it probably won't. I think there are a couple of different ones on the market though so you never know your luck :)

Ta for the replies. Think ill pop to local ice dealer and see what they have.
Havent even brought the car yet and worrying about ice already!
BTW, is the shelf easy to install 6x9s or should i buy an acoustic one?

Was looking at that unit, how easy is it to connect for the bluetooth to work?
Think ill sell the one i have (any takers) as im told it wont fit.
Might move towards Alpine. It wouldnt fit the last car either (mr2 turbo), so i opted for custom made dash.
Has anyone custom made there own facia for a flip stereo to fit a bravo?
Not sure i should buy the car now ;)

my bad, its not the blutooth one, thats the one i was looking at

How about an Alpine CDA-9855R, will this fit, apparantly has a Swingface feature (whatever that is). Does anyone have an Alpine in a bravo.

Anyway, this is the first fiat that ill own and the first itallian one too.
Im used to jap cars or at mo a ford. Im buying the car from someone we know, and im wondering what kind of price i should be looking at to buy the Bravo. Its an 2000 x plate done 36k miles in yellow (not that thatll matter), all standard, all hist keys, offered to sell to me for 2 grand. i thought that is pretty good, but again not sure on prices of fiats, is it good?

Thanks for all you help!

ant_j said:
im wondering what kind of price i should be looking at to buy the Bravo. Its an 2000 x plate done 36k miles in yellow (not that thatll matter), all standard, all hist keys, offered to sell to me for 2 grand. i thought that is pretty good, but again not sure on prices of fiats, is it good?

Thanks for all you help!

I would say that was about its money for its age and mileage, i wouldnt pay much over 2k, but if its not had a service in a while i would use that to get 100 quid off, but your certainly not getting ripped off at that price :)

After some reasearch, Ive decided that the headunit has gotta go.
Please check classifieds if interested. Sorry no pics as some reason wont let me upload.

Ta for you help

Does anyone know what size speakers are fitted in the front and rear of a bravo, and are the fronts componants? Will i need adaptors?

Back