Technical help newcommer

Currently reading:
Technical help newcommer

ashgeem

Hi,please help,my petrol indicator light switches on sometimes even if there is more petrol in the car,what can be the cause and how to solve this problem?Again sometimes the car reverses high especially when iv stopped at the robbot,please help

Dear Ashgeem,

Maybe the fuelheightsensor on top of the fueltank is faulty, causing the indicator in the dashboard to give you funny information.
Check "ePer" on top of this page for info on how to find your fuelheightsensor.

"Again sometimes the car reverses high especially when iv stopped at the robbot"
Can you please explain what and when happens?

Grtz, PymerOne.

When iv stopped and it will run normal when i accelerate,whats the cause

Please help,my fiat palio 1.2 2003, when i put in the key to on the car before starting the engine there is a light that appears on the leften side of the dashboard together with key sign,then when the car is in those light will dissapear,but now the leftenside one doesnt dissapear anymore,what is this sign meaning

Please help,my fiat palio 1.2 2003, when i put in the key to on the car before starting the engine there is a light that appears on the leften side of the dashboard together with key sign,then when the car is in those light will dissapear,but now the leftenside one doesnt dissapear anymore,what is this sign meaning

may be it's the key-recognition symbol,
do you have 2 x keys?,
try the other key..,
charlie

no the key light disappears after starting the car so i think the key is fine,the light that stays on is something which looks like a torch on the left of petrol gauge

Back