General Help needed with parts numbers please

Currently reading:
General Help needed with parts numbers please

:) Hi Heidi the trekking is going into the paint shop on tuesday the 2nd Jan for her new bonnet lid to be painted and other minor bits to be sorted out but I would like the following part No.'s please for n/s/r and o/s/r wheel arch guards that carry the 4x4 logo plus the part number for the nylon bush's that the gear shift linkage pushes into. This is for Urchins old sisley I'm told the uno nylon cups are the same size? and are listed. Guy used to work for Fiat I'm trying to take some of the play out of the gear stick I'v already fit a new gear shift collum at a cost of £100 odd pounds took some of the play up my mate said the cups would be a cheeper option than buying new gear linkage worth a try:D

Allen the part no has been put on threads many times but are shown below.

For your info I did a guide in changing the gearlever bushes....
https://www.fiatforum.com/panda-guides/

It's always worth having a look and/or if you could add to them as work is being carried out.

Part No is 4259848 for the bushes on the gear levers

Part No for the mouldings are 180833680 Drivers side, 180833780 Nearside or vice versa can never remember the difference between DS & SN

Last edited:
:worship: cheers for the information fact sheets will be a great help if you could pull the numbers for me that will be a great start to my new year. Would it be easier for me to rebush a spare linkage arm that I have in stock or do the rebushing on the car?
thanks for your quick reply Allen

:worship: cheers for the information fact sheets will be a great help if you could pull the numbers for me that will be a great start to my new year. Would it be easier for me to rebush a spare linkage arm that I have in stock or do the rebushing on the car?
thanks for your quick reply Allen

allen what happend to the parts cd i sent you at great expense:D

Hello Allen.
Would be grateful if you could advise the current list price of the two wheelarch trims when you get them from the dealer.
Thanks and regards.

Hi Richard, indeed I did, near side with the 4X4 badge sunk in.
Regards and a Happy New Year to you.

:worship: Yep yer did computer then nose dived got her sorted out I think but will need my son to show me how to load it up, unless it simple then I buggered, ok I'm not that clever on the computer yet but getting their I'm ok on Ebay cot that sorted ;)
allen what happend to the parts cd i sent you at great expense:D

:) Can you advise me how to get on the post page plus I see you have a selecta what if any is the problem linda selecta has this habbit when driving gives the impression that the gear box is hunting for drive, ie do I need to be up a gear I meen the auro box is doing the thinking. we appear to go through this through the year then is goes away then i forget about it, normal cure give her a bit more gas. :cry: any ideas
Will be easier off of the car but it's fiddley no matter where as the new bushes are a very tight fit. All of the numbers are now on the post.

All of the Part no's are on post No 2 Allen.

As for the Selecta I just got it but think that if the Gearbox oil & filter are dirty it would cause problems with the drive. I will ensure to do a change on this one. I also notice that if the red light doesn't come on on the select panel when in reverse it will not select the gear :confused:

All of the Part no's are on post No 2 Allen.

As for the Selecta I just got it but think that if the Gearbox oil & filter are dirty it would cause problems with the drive. I will ensure to do a change on this one. I also notice that if the red light doesn't come on on the select panel when in reverse it will not select the gear :confused:

those red lights on the gearshift are really odd, the previous selecta we had was pants at synchronizing the lights with the gear selection.

Allen when you started this question that was post No1, I replied and that is post No2, This is now post No 17 if you look at the top right corner of this reply.

However just for you.......

Part No is 4259848 for the bushes on the gear levers

Part No for the mouldings are 180833680 Drivers side, 180833780 Nearside or vice versa can never remember the difference between DS & SN

:D Cheers mate geting a grip of this job now thanks again for helping me out. Now I.v got to beg Urchin to burn me another Panda parts disc:worship:filed the original one safely:cry:

Re: Price for wheel arch trim

:confused: should /will have price for trim man at Fiat dearship :confused: hope to have part thursday will mail you before I bomb off to Germany on a mission for L/H/D parts clock new? exhaust new? srcrpyard APB out for front wiper moter either Bosch or Marelli tw makes poss fitted to trekking I will not be beat on my quest:cry:
:) No problem with you request will do that tuesday for you:)

Back