Technical Help needed! Dead 500 1.4

Currently reading:
Technical Help needed! Dead 500 1.4

pac238

Hi, my 08 500 1.4 wont start! I have multiecusan which I have used to diagnose what the problem is. Faults p0105, p0110 where present(pressure sensor/short circuit at ground, air temp sensor/short circuit at ground), I changed the sensor and checked the wiring but the same faults are still there. Has anybody any ideas? :confused:

Clear the codes, clear the learnable parameters and then reset it via multiscan ecu.

have you rebooted the ecu?

Such an obvious thing, not quite sure why I missed it, same thing happened with our Scooby many moons ago, just needed the battery disconnecting for a while and was fine afterwards, not sure why the garage didn't clear the codes after they replaced the sensor....

Thanks for the reply`s everyone. How do you reboot ECU? Yes have cleared faults with multiecuscan but faults appear again also left battery disconnected several times with the same result, help! :confused:

Hi, fault codes p0105, p0110 have cleared but strangely when I look on engine parameters the engine air temp is 141.6 degrees. Also I now got a new error p1688 electrically actuated throttle (idle learn 2) and yes it still wont start! :confused:

Back