Technical Help i need a Cinquecento wiring diagram !

Currently reading:
Technical Help i need a Cinquecento wiring diagram !

Cento Painter

Looking over there.......
Im sure this has probably been asked before and ive tried searching the forum for answers............ but im after a wiring diagram for the lighting and wiper mech stalks for a late model Cinq and the early diagrams for the same.

Im putting the later " turning stalks " onto my Cinq sporting and so far have managed to get the indiactors and horn on my own merit, but the lighting and wash wipes are eluding me. :(

Im buying a Haynes manual, but ive got to wait for it to come......... any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers. (y)

Im sure this has probably been asked before and ive tried searching the forum for answers............ but im after a wiring diagram for the lighting and wiper mech stalks for a late model Cinq and the early diagrams for the same.

Im putting the later " turning stalks " onto my Cinq sporting and so far have managed to get the indiactors and horn on my own merit, but the lighting and wash wipes are eluding me. :(

Im buying a Haynes manual, but ive got to wait for it to come......... any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers. (y)

Do you think you could make a guide for this?
I am wanting to upgrade my silly stick like stalks to the ones that look like these (if this is what you mean) And im sure Petento wont mind me using his picture :p
578600_3777345956002_1347459289_3377143_109487385_n.jpg

Im in Corby, Northants. NN18.

Thats the stalks !! im going from the lolly pop sticks to the chunky ones........ as for a guide, im not too sure if you can just change the stalks without changing too much else.
Ive changed the steering column ( complete ) as well as the steering wheel to the later style as the later stalks dont fit the older column.

Im breaking a sporting and someone wanted to buy the older style wheel, i liked the look of the " rugby ball " style wheel, so thats how this has started.

Thankyou !!!! As soon as I can get to a pc ill read the message. Any help is much appreciated.

Back