Help from builders DIY'ers

Currently reading:
Help from builders DIY'ers

I am having a clearout and I have this huge heavy drill. Its made by Nutool. I usually google the item to see how much it goes for new and then base the price on the condition but I cant find anything like it so I am assuming the company no longer exists.

The drill bit is very large so its not a household drill and its got a 650 watt motor. Its dirty but working perfectly and really heavy and substantial.

Does anyone have any ideas what sort of price I should put on Gumtree? I dont want to give it away for less than its worth but I do want rid of it. Maybe someone here has something similar and can give me an idea?

Its an NPT 655-2

Attachments

• IMG_0651.JPG
    IMG_0651.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:
that one says its got a chuck

im presuming it runs on 110V
had chance to test it?

best thing is dave you can drill large holes though concrete with em. we have a bosh one at work.

2 things what add value,
can it use its hammer function without rotating
and duty cycle
ah
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hammer-Dr...werTools_SM&hash=item3a73520bd4#ht_500wt_1156

no good for site (us)

to attach the but place in jaw and pull back rubber part.
same for removal.
if you have been using the bit it will be HOT

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silverlin...erTools_SM&hash=item2a14a70b10#ht_2294wt_1396

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Its 230 - 240 volt. It goes when I plug it in but I havent drilled anything with it, I can barely hold it. Ill stick with my old Black and Decker lol.

Its a heavy duty impact drill that may have the abilty to chisel. Worth £20 to someone.

Its deffinately a DIY'ers tool.

110v or 240v it would not compete with the Bosch, Makita, Dewalt equivalents, as a professional builder you'd not find that in my tool box.

Last edited:
Nutool used to make budget power tools a few years back from what I understand they make brand name stuff now for B&Q homebase etc

A quick look on DIY.com shows the B&Q budget sds hammer drill (which is what you have) is about £50

It looks very similar to mine that I bought about 10 years ago. Mine's had some serious abuse and even spent some time completely submerged in water due to a flood. Dried it off and it worked beautifully, and it's still going strong (y)
I'm almost certain I only paid £35 for it from B&Q

Oh, and it is indeed an SDS drill. The vast majority have a rotary stop feature (even the really cheapies) meaning you can use them as a lightweight breaker or chisel. Seriously useful tools (y)

Back