Technical Help Fob Stolen

Currently reading:
Technical Help Fob Stolen

garsenior

hi people big problem, someone has come into the house and stolen my girls keys out of the door house keys and the spare fob!!! she had the door open while cooking last night left the keys in.

We where in the room eating i then locked the door again with my own keys got up this morning and she couldnt fine her keys anywhere says she left them in the back door.

house is secure just changed the locks but how do i make my car secure any advice please.

To prevent then physically stealing your car for the moment, when you park at night garage it and swop two of the little yellow ignition lead connectors with one another or just pull them out a bit if they won't reach
coil low voltage connector.JPG
No one will be able to start or drive that and it would take ages to suss why

You won't be able to stop them getting in though while they have the fob. Although they may not understand about deadlocks if you have them and can use them.

Think you'll need to go to dealers to see if they can punch in new codes and resynch your current fob to car then the stolen fob would be useless to start the car

Last edited:
just called fiat and they said they can re-code the remaining key so the other one wont start it but they can still get in.

cost £35 plus vat so i am going down there now, atleast they wont beable to drive away.

cheers deckchair must have been typing at the same time, will do that with the coils tonight if they cant sort it, but they said they could on the phone so fingers crossed.

my money is on bloody chavs. nothing better to do.

thanks guys all sorted now, think all them would be too quick deckchair good old big stick with a rusty nail in it should do the job.

If you find out who did it. Post their address and I will come round and shoot them for you.

Honestly, who could steal a Stilo . . . 9 times out of 10 you'd get "BEEP BEEP BEEP. Random Car Failure" - enough to put anyone off :p

Maybe it was a FIAT security device :D

The offer of a shooting is still open if you can find the culprits.

The offer of a shooting is still open if you can find the culprits.

would love to take you up on the offer, if i knew who the little s$@t was, house locks changed, getting new locks on the stilo end of the week booked in, was covered by my insurance thank god. and i dont loose my no claims so only another few days left to sleep in the car lol.

Back