General help asap

Currently reading:
General help asap

collossus1st

I need help asap i'm planning to buy a car tomorrow. I have the choice between a seicento sporting or a seicento suite. The sporting has 40,000 miles on the clock and has a gear box leak which the dealer will fix for us. The suite has 20,000 miles on the clock and has air conditioning already fitted. The suite does not have a CD player fitted though. The suite was 3400 but we got the dealer down to 2900 and the sporting was 3500 and down to 3100. Help??? I can't pick, can you? kay xxxxxx

Chris

The mk2 sei's have the same 1108cc 8v MPI engines. The difference between the suite and sporting is the gearing.

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

sporting then,i mean c'mon i am custard boy:D.seiously i really like the broom yellow sei's and if i had the cash would most likely have one although i do love the cinq.wouldnt let things like cd players sway your purchase as you can buy these anywhere and make sure the gearbox is fixed to A1 condition.both full service history?

A Dog Is Not Just For Christmas
Sliced Thinly It Can Last Till Easter

sporting usually come with more upgradd stuff in them anyway .. stiffend suspension leccy windows anll the perks basicaly

Bar_4.bmp

Back