help! anyone know of any good car breakers?

Currently reading:
help! anyone know of any good car breakers?

my cousin had a look at my car earlier today and reckons i might
need a new engine! he's going to be havoing another look at it
during the week for me but it looks like i will be looking for a
cinqo sporting engine. anyone know of any good car breakers that you
could recomend?? any help would be great! cheers

if there's room between the arch and wheel its not low enough

Ouch B) I wud say If u need a new engine u mite aswell put a Punto 1.2 in instead and have a faster car :D I think u can pick them up 4 like £250 4 a gd low milage 1. Try 24/7 car spares as all u need 2 do is fill out a form online leaving a telephone number and u get rung up ASAP by people offering u it and they state there price here's the site www.247spares.com gd luck

http://jonesycinquecento.4t.com

ok thats about 4 people now suggested swapping the engine so i'm going to look into it, what affect does it have on your insurance?? was quoted about £850 for a cencto with a standard engine before, but will be 21 on saturday though so it will hopefully drop abit after that. gonna go with that insurers cos they were the cheapest and i can do any mods to the car and it wont put the insurance up, as long as its not mods to the engine,
cheers for the help and thanks for the welcome!

and what insurance company is that Blink? every insurance compnay ive talked to automaticly add another £400 just for alloys!

sig.jpg

My Lovely Uno

its with an insurance company called frizzel or something i get a discount through my work;) will give them a phone and if it doesnt make much of a difference then i will probably get a 1242 engine heres hoping it doesnt send it through the roof though! i think csa do the same kinda thing with the insurance ie only engine mods affect your premium not sure on there prices though Bushboy

Back