Technical Help any one

Currently reading:
Technical Help any one

alexwr92

Is this a east fix ?

1478695553077.jpeg

To which error are you referring to? All three? or one in particular?

Be a bit more forthcoming with the information ;)
Sorry yes all 3 lol I know that one is a abs sensor but the others am not sure at all

Error codes are only 1/2 the story, what symptoms are you experiencing which caused you to want to read the codes?
Non really what it is I bought the car for 150 pound the lad had it payed 1600 for it 4 month ago I don't know what he was doing but he didn't tighten the front left wheel up n when for a drive wheels come off messed the wing up I have replaced the wing as that was fooked but every thing else seems sound the but when the you start the car it says abs esp hillholder unavailable I have drove the car on to the tow truck when bought it as has no mot but it didn't feel like any thing was wrong other then a bookeld wheel the lad said he don't know why the lights come on as they didn't come on until he had got the car home n left it for a hour or so

I do know that one of the injectors is leaking but I can sort that but am not sure what the u1733 is or why there's p0638 or the p2620

I bought the car for 150 pound the lad had it payed 1600 for it 4 month ago I don't know what he was doing but he didn't tighten the front left wheel up n when for a drive wheels come off messed the wing up

Buying a car after hearing a story like that only makes sense if you want to break it and sell it for parts otherwise you've signed up for an endless headache.

so what if wheel fell off, doesnt mean car is scrap
That was my point the engine n gearbox n every thing sounds mint no horrible nocks or bangs I know that one injectors is leaking but that's easy to fix I know one of the problems is low voltage caused by the battery but the other am not sure about

Buying a car after hearing a story like that only makes sense if you want to break it and sell it for parts otherwise you've signed up for an endless headache.
The car is to good to brake it don't say it's failed just unavailable so it's nothing that can't be sorted am not bothered if it cost me 300 to fix it for what I have payed for it its worth the money

flisko: No, it doesn't mean that the car is scrap but he will spend a lot of money to fix it up and will come across a lot of issues, the car still won't run right and then he will come to realise that he could've bought one that actually works with the same amound of money.
AlexWr2: No bangs or knocks but you know for a fact that an injector is leaking?
So how exactly does it run smooth if it's only running on 3 cylinders?
A leaky injector means the right amount of fuel is not delivered to the cylinder so it doesn't detonate when it should.
BUT the fuel does accumulate, not all of it gets evacuated through the exhaust valve(s).
It will result eventually in a much stronger detonation than the engine is designed to take.
This is how pistons melt and/or engine blocks get cracked.

Good luck with the fix.

Mate don't need you to comment if you just gunner be a c0ck about things sorry but there's not ....am not drive in the car about so how's it gunner crack any think or melt the piston

Was it the right wheel that fell off?

Have you looked at the inlet throttle body?

Might just need a good clean and throttle relearn ..

As for the u body computer node fault it got an after market head unit by any chance?
No was left It's boggled my mind why the right is showing up not the left n am gunner take that off tomorrow n clean it up n have bin reading up about that on here n other forums as well that it may just need a clean

Was it the right wheel that fell off?

Have you looked at the inlet throttle body?

Might just need a good clean and throttle relearn ..

As for the u body computer node fault it got an after market head unit by any chance?

My evo threw it up but everything worked... Blue and me system working?

Worth resetting and trying again a week later and see if it comes back

My evo threw it up but everything worked... Blue and me system working?

Worth resetting and trying again a week later and see if it comes back
Gunner have a go at that I bought the multiecuscan like I said I was so I can have a check all time will get back to you n let you know if sort it thanks for your help [emoji106]

Back