HELP!-an 80's kids film... I think

Currently reading:
HELP!-an 80's kids film... I think

I think this was an 80's kids film but I dont know the name of it.

It was about a group of kids who make a space ship in some woods and go into space. Theres green aliens in it and funky music ( I think!)

Anyone know what it is?

For years I thought I had made it up whilst bladdered and worse for wear one night at an after nightout party but last night my mate asked me if I remembered the film as he thought it was flight of the navigator, which it isnt because he bought that and rediscovered the lost classic. Turns out he had been looking for it for years to

Its driving us nuts

i remember that film but not the name! werent they some alien kids that had nicked their dads spaceship and gone for a thrash?
jesus ill be thinking about the name for ages now!

philbo said:
i remember that film but not the name! werent they some alien kids that had nicked their dads spaceship and gone for a thrash?
jesus ill be thinking about the name for ages now!

Sounds like a book called 'Angel Station'

Not sure it was a film, and if it was IMDB aint picking it up, so may have been different name

nah
kids build spaceship out of a fairground ride thing, get picked up by aliens, the aliens turn out to be kids who have takenb dads spaceship.
the film is Explorers if this is the one you are thinking about.
http://www.fast-rewind.com/
click on Explorers in the list on the left

if you're reeeeeeeaaaallly into the film and desperate to see it too ill run you a copy off of it cause i bought it last year :D

i love that film (y):p

1986Uno45S said:
Are you sure it's not 'Earth Girls Are Easy'? :D

Starring Jeff Goldblume, a young Jim Carry and Geena Davies (I think?)

Oh, but it's not a kids film :p Great film though!

Nah, its defo EXPLORERS, a quality and somewhat excellent film, next to Bill And Ted LMAO :D

Back