helloooo

Currently reading:
helloooo

coldnhardshoulder

Hey everyone I am 21 years old and i am now on my second fiat. My first fiat was my first car it was a 51 Fiat Punto 1.2 and I loved it too bits apart from the underpowered engine and the shaking. Last December I exchanged my punto for a Red 1.2 Stilo and i felt the difference it was amazing to drive compared to the punto. However I had an accident (my first) in march and since then its been downhill with the car.

Last week I was driving back home to London from uni in leeds and the Engine failure light came on and I lost all power in the car I had to drive from the right hand lane to the hard shoulder as the engine had just conked out.. that was scary. Fiat replaced the whole engine as it was under warranty but still haven’t fixed the gear box Its becoming difficult to change gears but not all the time just happens at random moments.

I am changing my car in December and was going to exchange it for newer Stilo with a bigger engine! But yesterday my Stilo played up again the Engine failure light came on again and it said Coolant sensor failure…so I am not happy. I drive up and down the M1 to leeds for uni and that’s a long journey! .I don’t think I feel safe now in my fiat. I really love the Stilo is a nice looking car and the wide body and the big booootyyy,i am in two minds I want another stilo but then the reliability of a VW keeps on flashing in my mind!!

Hi and welcome. Don't know much bout stilos but know they have improved the reliability of them in the last couple years. PNL will be along soon he will proberly be able to tell you a bit more.
VW reliability has taken a hit in recent years. not as bullet proof as they used to be.

J J said:
The curse of the stilo strikes again :devil:

PNL prays he's a 5dr owner :devil: he he he he he :p

Welcome CHS[well if you think I'm saying that lot every time ][user name]:p and welcome to the massive got any pics ?

Back