Helloooo

Currently reading:
Helloooo

PuntoPotts

Hey all, just joined the forum. Used to look at it regularly, thought i might as well just become a member..

Got a 1.2 Fiat Punto Mia (02 plate), just installed a mutant head unit into it, about to put in a new amp and sub :) Also got an acoustic parcel shelf with 6/9s attached. Looking at buying some alloys as well.. eventually!

You will kill 6x9s with a sub in. So take them out and stick with sub and amp :)
Subs 500W i think (i think it's a really low power sub, got it for free of my best mates brother) so it should still work well with the 6x9s? Not sure myself! One of my mates is wiring it for me like. The amps a really old kenwood amp, not sure on the Wattage of that either!

Doesnt matter on the power. speakers and sub should not share the same air space. The best thing to do is sell the 6x9s and get a good set of front components amped up.

Doesnt matter on the power. speakers and sub should not share the same air space. The best thing to do is sell the 6x9s and get a good set of front components amped up.
Hmm, with the sub workin with 6x9s will they be distorted? or at danger of blowing? Only got door speakers in at the moment, the stock punto door speakers :p

Nothing works with 6x9's they arent needed in an audio system. You will blow them if sharing the same air space as a sub yes.
Ah I see, cheers for the heads up, not really looked too much into the whole thing, got an acoustic parcel shelf out the deal anyway! What speakers would you recommend? Not got too much to spend at the moment!

Back