General Hello

Currently reading:
General Hello

Amir

Hello people!!! Just want to say HELLO and to say that this site is really awsome! I was very busy so haven't been on the site for a long time. In a few days I'm starting, hopefully, modifiyng my Brava, a few days I've put new exhaust system and tinted all the windows. Now I have many things on my mind to do on my Brava but as soon as I finish I'll put pivtures of making some things like the middle console or some new switches and LED's etc. And also 15'' alloys, I found 15'' with tires but couldn't fit on my Brava because the holes where not the same, I heard that Fiat has specialy arranged holes on alloys but I will get OZ Racing alloys in two weeks time! :D I have to wait but the price is good, cheap I mean and the alloys look nice.

And also have a question, almost every Brava has a cable for changer, mine had but I pulled it out. And does this cable fit to all changers? Mine was for Pioneer and connected to the original radio from Brava/Bravo/Marea but I didn't have time to check it out if it works, if it is compatible with Pioneer, I bought an MP3 player. :) Did any one had this sort of cable in his Brava/Bravo??? My friend has Brava JTD100 ELX 99' and I think he has the option for changer on his original radio so can he put a changer in his Brava? The compatibility of original radio with other changers???

Once again, HELLO and stay COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slayer:

the cables are usually different for each make, so a pioneer changer will only work with a pioneer head unit. the cables have different plugs on different makes and sometimes use different voltages. there are adapter cables you can buy from places such as autoleads.

Back