Hello!

Currently reading:
Hello!

starship fighter

Thought I'd pop in here and say hi...

I'm a very satisfied Brava 80sx owner on a 51 plate who, after 9 months in the scuderia fiat is convinced I have found the marque for them!
With a family and a drumkit to move around I'll be looking for a multipla next; is it just me who thinks they're actually a fine looking vehicle? (y)

I'm just browsing at the moment to find some advice; the ems light has come on and won't go off, but so far (and touch wood...) that's the only problem I've had in all the time i've been running. It's probably a sensor because the car is running as sweetly as always, but the light persists and i do tend to worry about these things...

anyways, see you later! (y)

Thought I'd pop in here and say hi...

I'm a very satisfied Brava 80sx owner on a 51 plate who, after 9 months in the scuderia fiat is convinced I have found the marque for them!
With a family and a drumkit to move around I'll be looking for a multipla next; is it just me who thinks they're actually a fine looking vehicle? (y)

I'm just browsing at the moment to find some advice; the ems light has come on and won't go off, but so far (and touch wood...) that's the only problem I've had in all the time i've been running. It's probably a sensor because the car is running as sweetly as always, but the light persists and i do tend to worry about these things...

anyways, see you later! (y)

Hey and welcome to the forum. I quite like the multipla, think they are a good car, cant fault em, they look lets say indivudual :yum:

but the light persists and i do tend to worry about these things...

Welcome to FIAT ownership!

Yep, I like the Multipla too (the original one not the messed about one); particularly handsome in silver with black bumpers I think.

Back