Hello Hello

Currently reading:
Hello Hello

Lil_G

Hi everyone

I'm a new owner. My little 500 arrived on Sunday afternoon with 16 miles. We've now done 41 and I've not really had a chance to check out the gadgets yet.

I have a red 1.2 Lounge with front fogs and the U shape alloys. I only saw the car on Top Gear a few weeks ago and fell in love with it, my husband booked a test drive and then bought me the one in the show room for my birthday!

I didn't want to have to wait 12 weeks so I'm happy with the one they had there for sale. I used to drive a Focus estate 1.8 so it's a bit of a difference but I've been thinking about downsizing for a while - going green and all that!

So I have a couple of quick questions - I will RTFM soon - promise (y).

How do you turn down the volume of the blue and me lady, I tried the button and alert volume but they don't work.

Is it OK to drive about with city steering on all the time - i like it and can't be arsed to press the button on and off all the time?

Thanks everyone.

Cheers Dave

I had a quick look at the BM section - need to go to bed now. Just wanted to post a picture of my 500, I suppose it's best to do that on the 500 forum though?

I think the extra assistance on the city button automatically cuts out over 30mph. Not sure about 'blue and me' as I am sure it is different to the bluetooth connection on my Panda 100.

Back