Hello from the Peak District (UK)

Currently reading:
Hello from the Peak District (UK)

Welcome to the forum. Im coming your way tomorrow. Hope there isnt too much snow and ice!
Hi Panda Nut
Thanks!
the snowfall from earlier has melted (SK23) but if coming in from the east do be cautious, the Peak Forest route is usually feet of snow to our inches here! Traffic measures in place in Bamford and Stoney Middleton on Wednesday causing slow traffic but might have gone now. Have a good journey!

I like a foot of snow! We came through OK but it was icy where packed snow still lay. Panda 4x4 as usual trested the conditions with contempt. I take it steady and the car seems to cope with anything less than a foot deep. Back on Wednesday but going Via Cheshire and A50 which will not present many challenges I hope. At least I have now had £5 worth of value from my heavy investment in 4x4 tech. Cant recommend the Panda 4x4 highy enough in poor conditons. Always feesl very secure. Managed 51mpg for the trip so he's in favour today! I tried the hill descent control setting and was surpprised how well it works. Perhaps it is not just a gimmick.

Back