22860330144_f56d3363a4_k.jpg

Panda Hello from Russia :)

Introduction

Hello all from Russia, from St. Petersburg. This is my Panda in '04 , with the engine 1.2 60bhp. Mileage at the time of the purchase of 62 thousand kilometers. It was bought for 1,930 pounds (1 GBP = 111 RUB)
In the last picture , my two cars. Volvo 740 GLT Wagon and the Fiat Panda
Hi, .Great to see the Panda's made it as far as Russia. As we see some bad driving on our TV in Russia, hope you can avoid accidents, and keep one of the best cars ever, going strong.:)

Welcome. Good colour Panda. Price a bit expensive by UK standards but about the same as Europe I guess.

Color is very rare for Russia , and very beautiful. Ruble exchange rate is not stable, so everything is expensive

I have a model Panda in Pistachio green like that. Lovely green colour, though not as nice as Siberian Chrome Diopside.

I guess St Petersburg is as close to home for the Panda (Tychy, Poland) as the UK.

Nice Panda, I really like the Volvo too, always wanted one. I only ever had a 440 turbo though, which is more Renault than a real one like yours.

Are there many Fiat Pandas in Russia?

Hello and welcome! :wave:

Guacamole Green is one of my favourite colours for the Panda.

You've got two enduring cars there. My dad had a 940 which had 350K miles on it when he sold it on...

I have a model Panda in Pistachio green like that. Lovely green colour, though not as nice as Siberian Chrome Diopside.

I guess St Petersburg is as close to home for the Panda (Tychy, Poland) as the UK.

Siberian Chrome Diopside - This is what color ?

For our city , where a lot of congestion , Panda the perfect small car

Nice Panda, I really like the Volvo too, always wanted one. I only ever had a 440 turbo though, which is more Renault than a real one like yours.

Are there many Fiat Pandas in Russia?

Thanks!)
In Russia, no one likes to Fiat Panda. All prefer budget Germans or Koreans (VW Polo Sedan, Huyndai Solaris, Kia Rio) Panda, rare cars in our city
I have a Volvo from those made ​​to last , with rear wheel drive and a 2.3 16 valve engine

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! :wave:

Guacamole Green is one of my favourite colours for the Panda.

You've got two enduring cars there. My dad had a 940 which had 350K miles on it when he sold it on...

Thank you. Mileage on my Volvo 210k . Good car , but it consumes a lot of fuel ( 15 liters per 100 km) 1 liter of gasoline = 0.35 pounds How much does your gasoline ?

Siberian Chrome Diopside - This is what color ?

For our city , where a lot of congestion , Panda the perfect small car

Chrome Diopside is very dark green. You should but some - hard to get over here!

Panda is the perfect car for most people. We have two. Great fun, economical and easy to park.

I do secretly want a Volvo 240 estate.........though, OK, I do secretly like the Lada Riva estate also.

Petrol (gasoline) here in North of England is just under £1 per litre. That's why a Panda is a good car for city work.

Chrome Diopside is very dark green. You should but some - hard to get over here!

Panda is the perfect car for most people. We have two. Great fun, economical and easy to park.

I do secretly want a Volvo 240 estate.........though, OK, I do secretly like the Lada Riva estate also.

Color as the photos you like? Very rare..
I had three Volvo 240 :) Now 740 :) Lada riva? Not the best car , even in our area .

Attachments

• fiat_panda_1_3_mjt_16v_4x4_adventure_96635301894069789.jpg
    fiat_panda_1_3_mjt_16v_4x4_adventure_96635301894069789.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 36
  • fiat-panda-4x4-adventure-04.jpg
    fiat-panda-4x4-adventure-04.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 40
  • fiat-panda-4x4-adventure-07.jpg
    fiat-panda-4x4-adventure-07.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 40
  • fiat-panda-4x4-adventure-10.jpg
    fiat-panda-4x4-adventure-10.jpg