General Hello everyone :)

Currently reading:
General Hello everyone :)

Gard

Hi there, just thought I better introduce myself. Just joined after falling hopelessly in love with Fiat Pandas over the course of the last few months.

Some of you may have heard of the mongol rally... I'm sorry - I drove one of these fine vehicles out of the UK to Mongolia, where it was sadly stolen. Its a beast of a car though, and to make up for losing one I want to buy another and look after it for many years to come. If its any consolation, I've driven a Fiat Seicento for the last few years which is a great little car, but a bit too modern looking for my taste

So if anyone knows any good Pandas on sale cheaply at the minute... naturally my ultimate dream would be a 4x4 Sisley (but I accept these things are like golddust at the moment) - I'd be well up for buying one.

Ebay I'm watching but prices are getting a little steep at the minute.

Thanks anyway. I'll leave you with a picture of the panda, triumphant in Mongolia

n508722640_113925_9436.jpg

It's sad to see that Panda ruined in such a way. If you have developed a liking for the cars and want to preserve one for the future out of the Mongol Rally then some good has come from it. :)

I removed your post in the Istanbul thread. It would have taken it off topic. Feel free to post it again in a new thread or in this thread though.

Back